GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER - REMOTE
You are the go to for all things Growth Marketing. You will work closely with the CEO and Content Teams and will lead all paid and organic initiatives from concept to implementation across all platforms. Your job is to continue to grow The Wonder and acquire customers using your nasty marketing skillz.
Do you like fun? Great. So do we. How about SEO, Adwords, Facebook Ads, Email, SMS, TikTok, Pinterest and all those types of things? Can you combine fun with those? The person we are looking for has a good balance between an analytical/data driven mindset and creative thinking, gets into it with A/B testing, knows what’s up in digital marketing and brings it home.
- Lead all marketing initiatives
- Work closely with leadership to report what is working/not working and what we are going to do next
- Work closely with Content Team and designers to create assets across channels
- Present new opportunities for The Wonder
- 3+ years of performance/growth marketing experience at a consumer brand
- Experience managing and running either Facebook Ads or Google Ads, and at least one other paid marketing channel. Other paid channels, CRM and/or organic strategies are a plus.
- Proven experience in testing new channels and exploring new strategies and tactics to scale existing channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Looker, or Mixpanel.
- Strong quantitative skills and comfort with numbers – you are a quant Jedi.
- A deep familiarity with tracking and measurement solutions
- A track record of managing cross-functional projects start to finish, ability to google something you don’t know and figure it out
- Top notch communication skills
- Ability to ride like the wind and comfortable with fast turnarounds and tight timelines
- Funness – you love working with people and people love working with you
Email the following to email@example.com
- Short cover email – nothing epic, just a quick intro in your own words. We want to get to know you as well as your experience.
- Your favorite joke – can be knock knock or other variety. Yes, seriously.